Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Forms plugin disrupts jQuery code

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thoraldM 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 12.47.25.png

Hmm.

It seemed to be working with my alternative code on my local test site, regardless of whether Forms is active.

When I went back to your site I noticed something which I had somehow missed before, namely that your page currently has JS errors on it. See screenshot.

That is without Toolset Forms enabled.

Errors in one part of JS code can have knock-on effects in other parts of code, so it's not possible to debug this further until those errors have been resolved.

Please investigate and fix those errors, and then I can resume trying to identify the form-related issue, if you still see it. After fixing those errors you may not.

CaptureJS20180912.PNG

Hi Nigel,

Okay, I think I fixed the errors. This is what I see now (attached).

Once I turn on Toolset Forms, though, the tooltip styling gets trashed and all the data gets displayed squished off to the side of the container.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I've tried to reproduce the problem on a test site based upon what you've provided and not been able to, and I don't think I can do anymore without a copy of your site.

So let me ask again if you can provide a duplicate, and if so I will probably pass it straight to my colleague in second tier who can spend more time looking into this.

hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.