Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The XML file could not be read

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

This is an extension of the topic here: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/the-xml-file-could-not-be-read-access-control/'

It got closed because all the email were being sent to my client and she wasn't forwarding them to me so I wasn't responding in a timely fashion.

I tried all the recommendations in that thread but it's still not working.

I deactivated all the plugins, set the theme to 2015 but it's still giving me the same error message in the backend.

I updated the wp-config file but it's not generating an error file.

Here is the link to a zip file with a few images showing you that I did follow the recommendations.

hidden link

Hello Deborah

I have to first ask you to register your Toolset Plugins.

It seems, according to the Data I have, that you have only a Types subscription.

If this is the case, I will give assistance only for Types matters.

In the other thread, you mention Access Exports, as such, this could not be handled here (and should nothave been handled neither in the other thread).

Could you let me know if this issue is about Types only?
If not, I need to ask you to register the Plugin first, or purchase it, in case you haven't.

We have had issues with CRED and XML as example, they are fixed meanwhile.

As for Types, I was able to import the exported XML file just fine, even though, for this to happen, you need to open and extract the exported ZIP folder.

It also works for Access, as I tested this just to be sure.

If this issue is on Types only, please can you pass me the exact Details on how to replicate them?

The Link you shared with the presumed describing ScreenShots returns a 404 not found to me.
Maybe it's protected content?

Thank you!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.