Skip Navigation

[Closed] The problem of compatibility templates Views and Visual Composer

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 8 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Beda 8 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I use templates Views to display page. The same time, I use the Visual Composer. I found the problem. If I update the page by using the Visual Composer in the frontend-mode, reset settings templates Views . The page is displayed without the template. But if I update the page using the Visual Composer in the backend-mode, there is no problem. Is it possible to solve this problem?

Well, this seems to be a problem related to how Visual Composer Updates the Post on Front End Mode.

I don't think we can make any effective changes on our end, as we follow WordPress Standards when we save our settings to the Post/Page.

Nonetheless, I suggest to provide a clean Site's Snapshot, where only Visual Composer and Views is installed and where I can reproduce the Problem.

I can then submit this to the DEV Team to have a look.

I highly suggest to contact as well the Visual Composer DEV Teams about this.

I will enable a private form to provide me a sites snapshot if possible.
We usually recommend the free Plugin "Duplicator" for this porpoise.

If you already know how Duplicator works
(http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/),
please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

★ Duplicator Instructions
hidden link
Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

❌ IMPORTANT ❌
Remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won't be able to login. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will enable your next answer as private so you can provide me the information securely.

Thank you

I will analyze this and pass it if reproducible ASAP to the DEV Team.

Please acknowledge that the issue is related to the Visual Composer and not to Toolset.

We can only be of very limited assistance in this kind of compatibility cases.

Nonetheless we will try to make it work, so to ensure full and great user experience.

Thank you

I agree with you that the problem is most likely on the side Visual Composer. But much nicer to contact your technical support than in wpbakery.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Beda is on Weekend holiday. Please refer to following link for his working days and hours.
=> https://toolset.com/forums/users/beda-s/

He will get in touch with you as soon as he will be back on Sunday.

I have now tried for the last 2 days to hack me into that Duplicator Package with no success.

The Duplicator package is corrupt, which usually is not a problem as we can deploy the Database and FTP files separately and edit the User Details, + all relevant files in the FTP, but somehow the package you sent me is incomplete.

Please provide a correct Duplicator Package I can deploy locally.

I can not proceed the work otherwise, which is necessary to check if this fails into our range of support.

I apologize the trouble.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] The problem of compatibility templates Views and Visual Composer’ is closed to new replies.