Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Template Design: Stretch Header Row Only

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.81 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by columD 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Header-Test2.png
Header-Test.png

Theme Using: Astra

I am trying to design a custom template for a post type. This post type has a dynamic background image. I want to stretch it out so it covers the whole row. I wasn't able to achieve it to only affect the header row.

I've tried to edit settings in Astra but it affects the whole page and scratches everything.

Any advice?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share the problem URL where you want to stretch the header image as well as debug information.

Could you please send me debug information that will help us to investigate your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

How to post a link without sharing it with the public? Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Please send me admin access details as well as problem URL.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing all the required details. I checked on your install and it looks OK to me how you added the header and you set the background image using the container. Yes, this is how you should set the background image to a container.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.