Skip Navigation

[Resolved] tag being stripped out of wysiwyg editor

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Toolset Layouts WYSIWYG editor strips out the tag.

Solution:
Solution here: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/visual-editor-cell-removing-tags/#post-440215

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by guyA-2 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
wysiwyg-editor-with-script.png
wysiwyg-editor-after-save.png

I am trying to: insert this code into a wysiwyg editor in a Toolset layout:
<script type="text/javascript" async src="hidden link"></script>hidden link">Studio Calendar

But when I save this in the front-end layout editor (in text html view) the <script> tag is stripped out.
Screengrab 1 shows the script before I save
and screengrab 2 shows the same content after I go back in and view it after saviing.

Here is the same code but using the default WP editor:
hidden link

It seems like Toolset Layouts WYSIWYG editor strips out the <script> tag. Can you confirm this?
Is there a work-around to get this to work. I have another example using similar code which is also being stripped out.

Thanks for your support,

Guy

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Guy,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We have another client who had the similar issue, may be this can help you to achieve the result:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/visual-editor-cell-removing-tags/#post-440215

Please feel free to write us back if you further need any help.
Thank you

Thanks Noman,

Have a great day.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.