Skip Navigation

[Resolved] short-term help with the implementation of a course management

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

Hello,
I need short-term help with the implementation of the following task:

We are currently developing a course management in WordPress. This is not about online courses, but offline courses of a university of applied sciences to be managed online. There are the following requirements:

2 user groups: lecturers and students
Learning modules. Must be maintained by the administrator
Courses: Each course must be assigned to one or more modules. Care is provided by the lecturers themselves.
File upload: Teachers should have the possibility to provide course material at the respective courses, which is only seen by registered students.
Students should be able to view an overview of all courses and enroll as required.

Is this complete with wptypes? Are there professionals among you who can implement this at short notice - and if so - at what price?

Later, an attendance overview and a note management will be added.

Tia

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I am happy to help you with this.

We do not provide that specifically here in support but we do have 3rd party providers that can assist you short term.

Please see our list of consultants here: https://toolset.com/consultant/

Apologies but I do not have their pricing information.

Please let me know if this answers your question or if it needs more investigation.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.