Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Round of Applause?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Amir 11 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

Not sure where to post this...

I wanted to tell you how impressed I am with this plugin - it expands the functionality of WordPress an amazing amount. I have found so many ways to use it on all my new website that you have inspired me to go back and rebuild the old ones because I can improve them sooo much. No more boring pages for me.

Sharon hidden link (after Nov 5)

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for your message, its nice to get positive feedback.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

Amir
Supporter

Thank you very much for this feedback Sharon. I remember that when you started, you stumbled on every bug and documentation issue that we had.

It's great to see that you managed to go around these problems and are getting the most of Types, Views and CRED.

You probably know that we're taking usability issues very seriously. We're pretty close to releasing a new version of Views with much improved usability and documentation. Your feedback is always appreciated.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.