Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Product image thumbnails at single product page not counted to element hight

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
Näyttökuva 2017-05-25 kello 11.42.55.png
Näyttökuva 2017-05-25 kello 11.41.02.png

I am using Avada theme and Woocommerce with Toolset.

I updated to the latest Toolset plugins and noticed that there are several ready made Layouts.

I am using the "Layout for Products (editable)" which was ready made but noticed a problem with product image thumbnails in single product page. This comes out when the product image height (image class="col-sm-6" height) is bigger than the product details height (product details class="col-sm-6").

Thumbnails seems to be NOT counted to the height of the product image element and thus thumbnails overlap with woo-display-tabs (screen shot attached). In my screen shot, product image col-sm-6 height is 735px and product details col-sm-6 height is only 364px in height.

CLASS "avada-product-gallery-thumbs-wrapper", which houses the thumbnails, is not inside (in code it is but not in the rendered view) the DIV "row layouts-avada-spacer" which is inside DIV "container fusion-row avada-logo-integration " which houses the product image, product title, buy options and so on. Thumbnails class "avada-product-gallery-thumbs-wrapper" seems to be absolute positioned outside the parent elements.

Also I found out that if I take out position:absolute from .avada-product-gallery-thumbs-wrapper, thumbnails display correctly but then it shows all hidden thumbnails on the thumbnails row and then they overlapp with the product details col-sm-6..

How to correct this?

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Kerminen,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I think this can be fixed with some CSS.

1. Toolset Layouts do not have any ready made layout named as "Layout for Products (editable)" so I think that this layout is being created by someone in your site in the past. It only adds basic page/post layouts.

2. Can you please provide the link to your single product page where issue appears so I can inspect it?

Thank you

Sorry, right now I cant because I have problems with Toolset breaking my site...

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-with-avada-broke-the-whole-site/#post-528374

Ok, now I can give you a working URL from where you can see the problem.

hidden link

Noman
Supporter

Okay great, thank you for providing the link. I am working on this issue and will get back to you soon with an update.

Thank you for your cooperation

Noman
Supporter

Hello Kerminen,

Please add the following CSS in your theme’s style.css file OR in Theme Options >> Custom CSS section:

.avada-product-gallery .avada-product-gallery-thumbs-wrapper {
    position: relative;
}

I hope it will resolve the overlapping issue.
Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.