Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problems to modify text

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

I have a website (www.laiamanresa.com) where I have two problems:

I create a home page with new layout method, with the layout one page. All it was ok, but now I want to insert an inside a <p> with text and when I save text disappear.

Another problem is that wpadminbar won't appear.

Can you help me?

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Oriol,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support.

I have noticed that Toolset server requirements are not same as required. You can see the minimum Toolset requirements here: https://toolset.com/toolset-requirements/

- MySQL 5.5.47 version in your site, is lower than the required for Toolset.
- PHP version is 5.4.45 which is good, but it is advised to use more up-to-date version for better performance and stability. You can contact your website hosting company to upgrade this for you.

3. If the above steps do not solve your problem:
- Can you please provide step by step details that how you have created layout and inserted <p> tag? (preferably with back-end screenshots)

- What you expected to see on the front page?
- What you actually see right now ((preferably with front-end screenshot)

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.