Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with Slider

This support ticket is created 8 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by mohamed-saadC 8 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I need to do some local tests. Is that possible to provide a snapshot?

My host just answered me that they have disabled the mod security for this specific sub-domain and also checked for any errors from the application, but there are none.

I can provide a snapshot, however, there are some changes on the test website, it seems that the view doesn't use ajax anymore. are you the one who did this?

Yes, I was doing some tests, I've enabled it again.

ok, thank you, I'm trying to create the snapshot.

how could I send you the snapshot?

you could check in the duplicator page of the admin to download the installer and the package? just let me know if you get them.

You have marked the ticket as resolved, could open a new one so we can continue working on this?

here is the new subject to continue on this subject.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/problem-with-slider-follow-up/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.