Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with Slider

This support ticket is created 8 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by mohamed-saadC 8 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author
screenshot.jpg

I am trying to: make my slider show up correctly

I visited this URL: test.wemasterweb.com

I expected to see: a working slider under the "partenaires" section

Instead, I got: a slider than only shows the first slide and then collapse.

I can't find where the debug info is since the new version of toolset plugin.

This is a test site. I can send the ftp and admin credentials.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This issue could be caused by a plugin conflict.

What I recommend that you do it to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check again to see if the problem continues.

Please let me know the results.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, sorry to tell you that I already tried with all plugins deactivated except the toolset ones. It's definitely not the solution.
Thanks.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mohamed,

Would you mind me having a look at this for your through the backend?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response so that you can provide me with the admin credentials.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mohamed,

Could you let me know which view I should be looking at ?

Also try recreating the view and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

hi Shane, the view you should be looking at is the view called "Logo des Partenaires".
I already tried recreating the view with the same issue. It's the view called "CarouselPartenaires". unfortunately, it didn't help. this slider view, much simpler doesn't work either.

hi Shane, were you able to to locate the view? do you have any idea on what is wrong? I noticed that if I change the number of items showed at once, then the view doesn't disappear, so I guess the problem is with the javascript generated by the view plugin. What do you think?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mohamed,

I'm currently having a look at it.

Will let you know as soon as i find anything.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mohamed,

I want you to try one final thing and then I can move onto escalating your ticket.

Could you try switching the theme temporarily and see if the problem remains.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, the theme I'm using here is the divi theme, that is supposed to be compatible with the toolset plugins, since there is also a Toolset Divi integration plugin in the Toolset plugins. However, I decided to test with another theme.
I have a theme called nimva on my installation, I've activated it and created a new page called test (hidden link)
I put the shortcode for the view on that page, and the problem is the same, it appears once and then collapse.

So I guess it's time to escalate the ticked.

Thanks for your time. I hope there will be a solution soon.

The nimva theme is the one activated right now if you want to take a look to the page called test (hidden link). Otherwise, let me know so I can reactivate the bare bones for divi theme, that is a child theme for Divi.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mohamed,

I must apologize for my delay in responses.

Would it be possible for you to install the following plugin and create a duplicator package?
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Our 2nd tier supporters require this in order for them to perform the necessary tests on a clone of your website.

Please let me know once you have done this.

Thanks,
Shane

hi Shane, why should I do so? this is already a duplicate of my website. he can work directly on this version.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for clarifying.

Since this is a test site then there is no need for the duplicate 🙂

I will go ahead and escalate your ticket.

Thanks,
Shane

just to remember you that the theme actually activated is not the one I have on my final site. you asked me to test with another theme yesterday. should I turn it back to the theme I'm using?

No news on this I guess??

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.