Skip Navigation

[Closed] Problem with Group fields and old custom fields that I want to put under Types

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 10 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 10 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

If I create a group of fields, and if I associate to existing custom fields ( under control of Types), when I edits a post all the fields displays their datas. But if I modify the group by changing the order of fields, after saving Types creates new fields with the same labels but with different slugs. Can you help me ?

Dear Stephane,

I wasn't able to reproduce your problem following the steps you provided. Can you make sure you are running the latest version of the Types plugin?

Regards,
Caridad

Hello Caridad,

Yes I use Types in Version 1.5.3 with WPML Multilingual CMS 3.0.1, WPML String Translation 2.0.1 and WordPress 3.8.
I had observed this problem on previous versions of plugins and WordPress.

Regards.

/Stéphane

Dear Stephane,

I didn't test together with WPML. Is you custom post type set as translatable? I need to reproduce the problem here to report it to the developers.

Regards,
Caridad

Caridad,

Yes the CPT is translated.

regards,
/Stephane

Dear Stephane,

Im trying all sorts of combinations and I can't reproduce the problem. Where do you see that the fields have different slugs? Can you show me a screenshot?

Regards,
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with Group fields and old custom fields that I want to put under Types’ is closed to new replies.