Skip Navigation

[Resolved] pages content doesn't display 100% width using Avada theme

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jeffrey 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
QQ图片20170518193351.png
QQ图片20170518193125.png
QQ图片20170518193034.png

Hello, now I am using Avada theme with Toolset for building my site, whenever I activated the Layout and Avada integration plugins, the pages content doesn't display width, even I set up the page as 100% full, but header and footer work fine, unless I build pages using another page builder, moreover, if I set the default template or customer template using for pages, it causes the pages which displays a bigger gap on right side on mobile phone whatever default templates or customized templates. I have uploaded the screenshots to show you what my pages happened. please help me solve it, thank you so much

I am using Newest Avada version now.

thank you so much for the concerning, I have waived Layouts, I found using Visual Composer instead of Layouts is a better choice, in other words, Layout is not necessary. all issues disappeared. Thanks

Sorry, I guess that I still need a help with it, if waive Layout, Avada could not be integrated with Toolset, so, please help me resolve it if possible, Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - its possible to select the 100% Avada template But you can adjust your Layout to be full-width.

You can follow the following steps:
=> Edit your custom post type's Layout and click the pencil icon that says "Edit row".
=> Please check the following screenshot.
==> hidden link

Where you can choose to set the cells to be full-width.

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/toolset-avada-integration/
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/toolset-avada-integration/designing-templates-avada-using-toolset/

Hi Minesh, Thank you for the response, yes, I can set the layout as full-width, and issue resloved. but the issue which first screenshots shown still had, as long as I activate Layout and Avada integration plugins, the page right side has a bigger space than left side on mobile device. I don't know why. can you help me check what caused it? thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Could you please share problem URL and tell me which mobile you are using - Android or iPhone?

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.