Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Only Views listing posts can have custom search inputs.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Carlos Rojas.

Author
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 14.29.56.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 14.29.47.png

Hello there,

I wondered whether you could check with the developers and give me an idea of when we will be able to setup the usual Search facility but on User Views?

At the moment, it obviously returns "Only Views listing posts can have custom search inputs. " but heard that you might be including this for User Views / lists fairly soon?

Many thanks

Paul

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hello Paul,
Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

There are features planned for future development, but it requires a complete new setup of the Query.

Unfortunately, I can not provide a solution or I do not have any ETA. Though, I will add your voice to the internal ticket we have of new feature requests.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.
Kind regards,
Carlos

If you let me have a development version when it's ready, I will be happy to test it out for you and bug chase / report....let me know 😉

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Thank you very much Paul! 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.