Skip Navigation

[Resolved] not save after submit

This support ticket is created 8 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by abold 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

We have a problem when two or more users in the same time submit on the frontend cred post form just one form get saved but another date disappear.

Please help.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is known issue to us and we've already reported to our developers. Please be patient and kindly hold on for further updates.

More information about my problem. I found that is the problem when we use computers in the same network (they have the same IP) and users open new cred form in the same time. After the first submit, and after him second user with different data, second post take the same post ID and change submit data of the first user.

Any news about this issue?

Please, we need urgent help.

Minesh
Supporter

Our developers are working on this issue. Please kindly hold on for further updates. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Minesh
Supporter

I've good news for you.

Could you please try fix provided with the following link and try to resolve your issue:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/different-users-submitting-cred-form-overwrite-others-posts/

Tnx, now is ok. 😉

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.