Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Module Module display error when exporting Post Relationships

This support ticket is created 5 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to export post relationships using the module manager.

However instead of the save as dialog box coming up to exportthe module as a zip file it displays the message: An error occurred please try again.

The relationships are many to many relationships. I am able to export all other Toolset elements except post relationships. including the intermediate post types creates from the post relationships.

Just to clarify, I'm using the module manager to export the structure of the post relationships, not the actual data of the relationships themselves. I'm aware that Toolset associations data is exported using the Import/Export settings section.

Can you confirm you have allow_url_fopen active on your server?
allow_url_fopen is required for Module Manager to work properly, see https://toolset.com/toolset-requirements/

Because on my end, exporting relationships in MM (Module Manager) and its related structures, works fine.

There where other similar issues in past with similar error messages, so it should be due to the allow_url_fopen not being active on your server.

DF PHP options - 22 Feb 2019.PNG
DF PHP extensions- 22 Feb 2019.PNG

Hi Beda,

allow_url_fopen appears to be active on the server including all the other Toolset requirements. Here are screenshots of the PHP settings pages.

Let me know if you need any other details or access to anything.

Interesting. At this point, I need either the precise steps on how to replicate this locally or, a copy of your site.

I think the copy is the fastest:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Then I can try the export myself and confirm + debug it.
Can you please provide me with a copy and also link/mention the precise data you want to export?

I won't be able to send a copy of the specific site with the error. I may try to replicate the setup myself on a test site that I can send and if I encounter the error again then I will open another ticket to follow up.

Thanks,

Justin

Ok, please let me know when you have the copy ready.

I will then look into this issue, as it is important for us that you can use Toolset.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.