Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Module manager views not displaying correctly in Oxygen

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.15 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alanS3341 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
2018-11-07_12-14-11.jpg
2018-11-07_12-13-20.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Display a toolset module view in an Oxygen "section"

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Yes the Module video created by Agnus

Is there a similar example that we can see?

Here: hidden link
and Here: hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

I am using the wordpress shortcode option in the Oxygen section. Even though the view is using bootstrap (as Toolset is used) the images are not reducing down to the size of the section width in Oxygen which then pushes the images over the section width in oxygen. None of the images seem to be reduced down to mobile size to fit within the section that I have placed the shortcode in using the Oxygen "wordpress shortcode" option. This is happening with any module that I use as a shortcode in Oxygen.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Alan

Can I take a look at your site?

I will try to reproduce the issue on a local test site (I already have Oxygen 2.1 installed) but I want to make sure that I'm setting it up the same way as you are.

Let me mark your next reply as private so I can get credentials from you.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Alan

I played around on my local test site and it seems that all that is missing is a max-width: 100% style declaration for the img tag.

With twentyseventeen, for example, the theme stylesheet itself adds such a style rule.

With Oxygen the theme isn't used, and Oxygen doesn't provide it.

So you will need to manually add such a rule yourself.

I was testing this on a static page but I think you should find the same with your templates.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.