Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Missing image – Form Insert to Page

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by leeF-2 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
snag.jpg

I am trying to: Just going through the CRED form training

I visited this URL: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/cred-training-course/part-1-building-forms-content-submission/ (Adding the Form to a Page)

I expected to see: Screenshot showing the form on the page, per the comment (See screenshot attached)

Instead, I got: No image shown.

Just thought this may be helpful - and possibly just an oversight.

Thanks

Thank you!

It's very helpful for us to get such feedback - as you might know, our DOC is huge, and sometimes things escape the careful review of our DOC "-boys and -girls".

I have already forwarded the issue, and they'll update this Monday, I am sure.

For now, do you need a screenshot of what is handled there?

I can create a test site and send you a ScreenShot if you wish.

Let me know, and enjoy your weekend!

Hi Beda,

No worries. Completely understand how these can be overlooked. And there's no need to send me one. I got the idea after going through the tutorial - so I'm good. But thanks!

Take care and thanks for the quick response!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.