Skip Navigation

[Resolved] measuring units to a number custom fields

This support ticket is created 4 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? - Hello, I use the divi-sensei plugin with toolset. After i styled label and fields from the toolset text field need to add some word or symbol. For example: after set up element from toolset i receive a view "Area: 123456". I need for some page template to show: "Area: 123456 square meters" where "Area:" + "123456" are dynamic from plugin and "square meters" to be custom content for this template only written from me.

Is there any documentation that you are following? - No

Is there a similar example that we can see? - No

What is the link to your site? - Web site is password protected if you need i can give you admin access.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

For example: after set up element from toolset i receive a view "Area: 123456". I need for some page template to show: "Area: 123456 square meters" where "Area:" + "123456" are dynamic from plugin and "square meters" to be custom content for this template only written from me.
==>
As I understand, you want to display the dynamic field value that is added as square meters at somewhere.

I need to understand first where you input the value and where exactly you want to display it. If you can share problem URL with all required details and tell me what is your expected output, based on those details once I'll check I will be able to guide you in the right direction.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Once I can review your setup and how its build using divi I can tell you and guide you in the right direction.

The admin access details you shared is not working at this end. Can you please send me working admin access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Thanks for sharing working access details. I see you are using the plugin "Battle Suit for Divi - Toolset Add-On" that is not the part of Toolset package. I would say for any customizations, you need to contact their support.

However, as you want to add the word "SQ. M." after the value of the field, I've find the place where you can add it. You should edit your "Sensei Toolset Textfield Settings" and click on "Advanced" tab and under "Custom CSS"'s => After section I've added the following text:

display:inline-block;
content:"SQ. M.";

You can see that the word "SQ. M." is displayed, you need to adjust it's place accordingly.
=> hidden link

Sorry, this is not Toolset's falut but you need to adjust your CSS accordingly, You may contact some CSS expert.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please confirm the solution/workaround I shared help you to resolve your issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.