Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Invalid site key for the current site.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Upgrade toolset

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

I've purchased 3 lots of upgrades for our website and it keeps telling me that it's an 'invalid site key for the current site'. I need to be able to edit our site as the screen goes blank when you click edit.

Hi, I'll be glad to take a closer look. I just checked in our admin area and I can see that a key has been created for the URL hidden link
Is this the URL of the site where you are trying to register? Note that the key is for https, and the "www" is part of the URL. If your site is not configured identically, this key will not work.

Please provide login credentals and I'll try to see what's going on.

I need to be able to edit our site as the screen goes blank when you click edit.
Can you tell me where you are when you click "Edit"? Please take a screenshot showing where you clicked.

Okay thank you, I have manually updated Types and Views plugins for you. Please try to register once more, because there was a problem with registration and upgrades for version 2. However, the problem with white screen when editing a post is not resolved. It seems to be related to the Enfold theme, because I have deactivated Types and Views temporarily and I still cannot edit any Page. Feel free to perform the same test. As far as I can tell, it's unrelated to Toolset.

Thank you for your assistance and it's activated fine now.

Would you know what's causing our issue, as I can't work out what it is?!

Many thanks

There is some problem in our registration and update system that is specific to updating from Types 2.2.23, and our developers are working to solve the problem.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.