Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Integrate Real Estate Reference Site with Woocommerce

This support ticket is created 5 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Furlan 5 years, 4 months ago.

Author

Hi,

I'd like to integrate Toolset Types Real Estate Reference Site with Woocommerce, in order to have similar functionalities as Classified Site: for instance allow clients pay for posting their own real estate properties.

Would you please guide me in the process?

Thanks.

To just let users posts you do not need WooCommerce.
That is needed only if you want users to pay to post.

For that, you need at least Toolset Types, Views, Forms and Forms Commerce, and WooCommerce.

Then you will set up a product with the price you want to cover the users for submitting posts and bind that product to the Toolset Form that lets users submit posts.

That is basically it, the rest will then be done when the user submits the form, means, they will first have to pay a certain amount (buy the product) to submit the post.

Real estates could be taken as it is, and you would add Toolset Forms and Commerce addon, + WooCommerce.
Set up the product to create Estates and bind it to that product.

Then, insert the form to any page and let users use it.
More info on that can be found here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-cred-commerce-to-add-payments-to-forms/

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.