Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Insert hype in layout

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I'm trying to insert a hype animation in layout, but when is use Visual Editor to insert div and script, save and script disappear.
There is a way to insert hype animation in a layout????

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Script tags are stripped from visual editor cell contents, you should normally add scripts via the custom JS section for Layouts or by enqueuing the scripts from your functions.php file.

I'm not familiar with Hype animation, but a quick google search revealed that there is a plugin for adding Hype animations to WordPress which I think might help you: https://wordpress.org/plugins/hype-animations/

It looks like you upload your animation file and the plugin generates a shortcode which you can insert wherever you want to add the animation, and you should be able to add that shortcode to your visual editor cell.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.