Skip Navigation

[Resolved] In Views “cicle output” the pagination code no working after a plugin update

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the customer's Pagination stopped working after their views plugin was updated.

Solution:

In the view the customer was using these elements "<>" for his pagination links, however these elements were breaking the html structure for the view and removing them caused the pagination to start working again.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Massimo Scalese 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
glossario.jpg

I am trying to: display the pagination under a list of displayed terms, but after an update of types an/or views plugins it only displays the field and NO pagination.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the pagination so that I can scroll to another page of 30 terms

Instead, I got: the text: << Precedenti[/wpml-string][/wpv-pager-prev-page]Successivi >>[/wpv-pager-next-page] (anchor tex + code) and not working. I attached where i found the code in the related views.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Massimo,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I managed to take a look at the code for this and it seems the issue could be the use of this "<<" could you remove this from the view and let me know if the issue still remains.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane! Don't have anymore any highlighter character but removing "<< >>" now pagination works...
Thank You!
massimo

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.