Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Importing a list of addresses that are already geocoded

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

We have a list of several thousand addresses that are already geocoded with Latitude and Longitude that I want to import. I would like to import the latitude and longitude information so as not to have to run in through the geocoding API.

I have both WP All import Types addon and the WordPress Ultimate CSV Importer Pro plugin as well. But have not been able to find a way to import this information.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I believe that you will need to import the field as {latitue, longitude} if you want it to be successfully imported. Check this previous ticket where Beda explains how Toolset addresses work https://toolset.com/forums/topic/storage-location-of-latitudelongitude/#post-413214

If that's not working as expected, please get back to us with a minimal example of data to import and I'll check it on a clean installation, and I'll approach our 2nd Tier for assistance if needed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.