Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Images not being shown after upload

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by indianplayschools 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
listin.png

Hi,
I am using CRED form to upload the listings. Images of the listings are uploaded successfully and the listing is added. I get this information as a pending listing. But, what I see is that the image that is uploaded by user is nowhere available. I can see the name of the image, but does not exist in the database. I am not sure if this is a plugin issue or my server is not accepting images. But, I am able to see the title of images.
Please help.
Thank you

Something is wrong there.

Please see my screenshot how the Uploaded Image Field content looks like:
- firstly, you have an URL of the Image in the field
- second, the Image is visible and not broken.

This might be due to some factors:
- a Plugin or your Theme causes this (please test with Toolset Only and a Native WordPress theme)
- Your server is restrcting Uplodas (this needs to be discussed with your Server Admin)

But then, I tried to replicate this on a local fresh install, and actually I was not able to even upload Images on the Front end, there seems to be a serious issue in CRED.

Whenever I try to upload an Image in a CRED Form (Add new Post), wether this is in a Featured Image, a Image Field or Repeating Image field, I see this Message in a Pop Up on the Front End:
"Upload Error: Invalid NONCE"

Do you see the same issue?

If so, please can you update me ASAP? This would be a major BUG.

Thank you very much for the reply. Surprisingly, I discovered that wp-super cache plugin when deleted solved my issue. I do not know the reason. But, now the images are being uploaded to the server.
Thank you very much for your kind support

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.