Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Images disappeared

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

I am trying to: either remove pagination, or sort them in alphabetical order once a category has been clicked on within the view - the initial view appears correctly in alphabetical order. Also, when only changing pagination control options or other options that does not impact inserting or removing fields in layout, the save button does not activate. Therefore, I removed the fields under "Templates for this view" and reinserted them, with the added styling.

I expected to see: some kind of difference in pagination.

Instead, I got: All images are gone from the front-end, although the fields are showing in the backend. Pagination is still random (although this had never been selected, and has always been Ascending or Descending)

Let me know what additional information you might need.
Thank you.

My images are back - but I'd still like help with pagination please.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Christina,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support.

I expected to see: some kind of difference in pagination.
==> Can you please provide more information that what difference you want to see?
==> Please provide link to page where I can see pagination
==> Please provide back-end screenshot where you have done the pagination settings.

Looking forward to help you.
Thank you

Hi Noman,
My client does not allow for me to share the link publicly before launch, I can share it to you privately, as well as provide you with backend access.

I am currently not able to provide screen shots, as I just updated the Types plugin, and I can now no longer load the layout, neither via the Post Type taxonomy, nor via the dashboard. The Edit Layout button via Taxonomy does nothing when clicking on it, and via the dashboard, it only loads the title, then shows the loading bar infinitely, and does not show the rows. Should I open a separate ticket with debug info for this?

Thank you,
Christina

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello Christina,

Yes, for the layout problem please open a separate ticket.

For the pagination issue, please send us temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your staging site.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

✙ Please add the Links to the [View] Edit Screen where you have set the pagination and [Page] Edit Screen where you have inserted this View.

Looking forward to help you, Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.