Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How can control the output generated by Views shortcodes?

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I would like to modify the output generated by Views shortcodes, specifically wpv-woo-product-image.

Solution: The options for Views shortcodes are documented at the link below. You can find various options for wpv-woo-product-image, which can affect the output generated on your site.

Relevant Documentation: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/

This support ticket is created 7 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by donavanW 7 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I've just finished creating a custom view where users can filter woocommerce products based on their attributes.
I can't find the loop template file that i could edit to get rid of the zoom icon on top of each photo and do some further customisation. I've tried to work with template in "Loop item in Product Search Db" but the shortcodes are outputting more code than i need. Is there a way to get more control of the output coming from these shortcodes? (e.g. [wpv-woo-product-image])

Hi, we have documentation about all the different Views shortcodes and their available options here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/

You will find that the wpv-woo-product-image shortcode allows you to specify whether you want to include a gallery or not, the size of the image, and the output style. Sometimes themes and other plugins can affect the markup generated by this tag, so you also have the option to disable 3rd party filters.

Please let me know if you have additional questions about these options.

Hi thank you so much, my issue is resolved thanks to your link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.