Skip Navigation

[Closed] IE Select list now selecting on mouse click

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 10 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 10 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

All other browsers work fine. But in IE when I click on an option under a select it does not register. It works to arrow down to an answer but not on a mouse click.

Dear John,

Can you provide an image to help me to understand your question? I don't understand about what you are talking about, CRED, Views, Types.

Untitled-1.jpg

Clicking on an option using the mouse while using Internet Explorer closes the option selection but does not select the option. So it stays not Applicable.

Doing the same thing with firefox, chrome, or safari works fine. I can select an option when I use the arrow keys to go to an option and hit enter.

This is a cred form.

Thank you,
john

ie_works_fine.png

Dear John,

I can not reproduce this issue, see my screenshot. In which page can I see this problem?

Sorry for the long delay.

I am still having this issue. The form you posted a screenshot of is a gravity form not a cred form. Gravity forms works just fine.

You will need a username and login to get to the cred forms. I can provide one for you with admin access when you respond.

The issue is on the hospital ratings forms. Once logged in follow this link to see a rating form.
hidden link

You can click the dropdown and it shows the listing but when you click an item it stays with the default selection. If you use the arrow keys to select an item and hit enter it enters it.

Thank you,
John

Dear John,

Please provide credentials in the private area.

Login info attached. and here is a link to an example issue once logged in

hidden link

Dear John,

Right, I can reproduce this issue on your site, but I think this one already was resolved in the current version. Please update to 1.2.5 and let me know if it has been solved.

I just updated to 1.4.5 and it's still not working. Unfortunately It doesn't drop any errors either or I would have fixed it already. I am about to go live on this site

Please help..

Thanks,
John

Dear John,

Right, I can reproduce the problem as well, that really sounds a bug. I've just added it to our to do list, so our CRED development team will take care of this. I will close it for now as there is no workaround, thank you for your understanding and for reporting that.

The topic ‘[Closed] IE Select list now selecting on mouse click’ is closed to new replies.