Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I have a problem when i configure with "Pagination enabled with automatic trans

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
403.png

I have a problem when i use the slider view and configure with "Display results as slider"

I create a view and it displays the elements i want, but when i select the " Pagination enabled with automatic transition" the spinner twist and nothing happens.

I open the console of chrome and i get an error 403 of the file: wpv-ajax-pagination-default.php?wpv-ajax-pagination=7b22616374696f6e223a227

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Luz,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Let me see how best I can help with this one.

Some servers have the GET length limit set to “1024”, or some other value.
This may affect your pagination in case you choose the Pagination updates only the view (use AJAX) option.
This happens because the AJAX request may be greater than the value defined by the server. Adjusting this setting to a higher/different value should solve the issue.

So I would recommend contacting your hosting provider to see if they can increase this for you.

Thanks,
Shane

We contacted our hosting provider and he increase the length size but we still have the same problem

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luz,

Could you try using the non-ajax pagination and let me know the results ?

I would like to narrow down the scope of the problem we are investigating.

Please let me know if the pagination works when you disable the ajax one.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks for your answer

If I disable the ajax works the pagination, actually my site its with non-ajax; but i need an animated view using the ajax pagination.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luz,

I would like to see if there is a plugin conflict.

Would you mind temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check again to see if the pagination works with the AJAX?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

I disable all my plugins and leave the toolset plugins(types and views), but i still have the same problem, another suggestion?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luz,

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the website so I can debug this issue further for you ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 11.27.39 AM.png

Hi Luz,

Thank you for credentials.

I tried to log into the website but I was presented with an error saying the account isn't active.

Could you take a look at this and let me know when I can login?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Yes it was not active the account, now you can login, sorry

Regards

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luz,

Thank you, i'm now able to log in. I noticed you have the duplicator package.

I'm creating a duplicate and see if the issue still occurs on my local test site. This will help to identify where the problem is, if it a server issue or an issue with the plugin.

I'll update you as soon as I can.

Thank you for the continued patience.

Shane
Supporter

Hi luz,

The package is quite large, 7gb and is taking quite a while to download so I thank you for the continued patience

Minesh
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Shane is on holiday today. This is Minesh here to help you today. Hope this is OK.

After reviewing screenshot in your first post I can see some errors related to "GET".

Some servers have the GET length limit set to “1024”, or some other value. This may affect your pagination in case you choose the Pagination updates only the view (use AJAX) option. This happens because the AJAX request may be greater than the value defined by the server. Adjusting this setting to a higher/different value should solve the issue.

Could you please try to increase GET length limit to 2000?

If above solution does not help, Shane will get back to you as soon as possible once he gets back from his holiday by tomorrow.

failed to load.png

Hi Minesh

I made the changes yo suggested, increasing Get length limit to 2000 and now i dont get the problem from "get" only the problem "failed to load"
I attach a screenshot hopefully would help us.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.