Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I am trying to build a vacation rental site using toolset

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: How should I use Toolset to manage membership of a vacation rental site?

Solution: Toolset isn't really designed to do this as well as some of the other WooCommerce systems. Toolset can help you organize your properties, create custom post types and taxonomies, and create robust custom searches for your visitors.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jeffrey 7 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am going to build a Vacation rental site, visitors are able to book rooms and make payment online, using membership system, visitor can check, modify and cancel orders, make installment payment.

can I using Kallyas (a kind of page builder with theme) + Real estate reference site + membership of Toolset + wp booking (a booking plugin for WP)

or Kallyas + Woocomerce + wp booking with woocomerce membership

which one closes my goal? I do not want to spend too much time for building a new site from blank demo

thank you so much 🙂

Hi, I'll try to clarify our features for you. Toolset isn't really designed for managing memberships. WooCommerce and WooCommerce Memberships, along with WooCommerce Booking, could probably accomplish that for you.

Toolset would help you organize your real estate properties, set up categories and custom fields for each property, provide customized searches for your properties, and display your properties for your site users. This is where we would be able to help you the most - it's about organizing your site data, making it easy to manage, and making it easy for your users to find.

Thank you so much for your reply, I have known what I need to do next after your explaining . have a great day

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.