Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I always get "Remember to register Toolset…"

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by olivierB-3 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Hi!

I have Toolset for Life, but on the control panel of my site (hidden link), i'm told that i have to register my site, but even if i do this, i still get the error "Remember to register Toolset. Registration gives you automatic updates for stability, performance and security."

Site (hidden link) is registered since Nov 20 2014 and i never had problems since.

Hope you can help me.

Olivier Brisson

This is unexpected, I do not see that notice locally.

Please let me have a look at the WP Admin as an Administrator.

I will try my own key as well.

Eventually, I will be able to find out why this message keeps nagging you and fix it or report a BUG.

If for you it's easier to provide me with a copy of the site, I am fine with this too.

Thank you!

yes.png
Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-06 um 09.04.43.png

Well, your site is not registered.

Please click on the link that says "Register Toolset".
It will lead here:
hidden link

There you'll see that Toolset isn't registered.

As soon I registered the site with my own account, it worked (see ScreenShot "Yes")

I deleted my key again.
Can you try again to register?

Please follow these steps:

1. Head to hidden link
2. Click on "Register Toolset"
3. In another Browser log in to Toolset wp-types.com
4. Now copy the "Toolset" link from "1. Allez à votre compte Toolset et ajoutez ce site URL : hidden link"
5. Paste it in the browser where you are logged in to Toolset
6. Copy the code generated and add it to your site's commercial tab.

If this does not work, I already asked our System Administrators to watch this ticket.

Since it works with my account it should then be a specific issue with your subscription, which right now seems a lifetime subscription, which is the same as I have.

Let's see if above steps work for you, if not, I will further investigate.

Hi Beda,

Thank you very much for your help! I don't know why, but now i was able to register my site and it works. Your step by step explanation was top and very clear.

Cheers, Oli

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.