Skip Navigation

[Resolved] HTML classes not being added to front-end elements

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ivan 7 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Ivan.

Author
snapshot8.png
snapshot7.png
snapshot6.png
snapshot5.png
snapshot4.png
snapshot3.png
snapshot2.png
snapshot1.png

Hi,

I've recently started working on a project I started a couple of months back. Everything seemed to be working until I updated my plugins/themes and now I seem to be stuck.

For some reason, Layouts will not allow me to add classes to the tags it generates for rows. What's more there seems to be some very strange behaviour coming from that box (see screen shots).

I've tried disabling all plugins except the wp-types plugins required (only types, views, layouts and woocommerce views along with woocommerce)

ids seem to work fine and I seem to be able to add a class to other types of cells (HTML editor for example). But if I reload the back-end editor, the class disappears.

I've also tried doing a fresh install of wordpress with only the few plugins mentioned above but the behaviour is identical.

I've tried looking in the console for any JS issues that might be causing this. Though it doesn't show every time, I sometimes get an error about Select2 being used on an unregistered element. Since I started writing this, I've tried a few times to get that error message back but it's not playing.

I could do with getting this site finished ASAP so any help sorting this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ivan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hello Daniel,

I'm Ivan from toolest development team, I can only confirm that this is the real issue caused by select2 library update. We are already working on this and we will publish hotfix for this.

I'll update you here probably during the day.

Thanks for understanding,
Ivan

Thanks Ivan,

It makes it loads easier when it's already something you're working on! =0]

Ivan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hello Daniel,

Sorry for the delay, hotfix for this issue is available now. You should able to update Layouts to version 1.8.6 from wp-admin and update will solve this problem.

Thank you,
Ivan

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.