Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to edit author archive template with help Toolset?

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I would like to disable or hide the title section in my WordPress Archive. i'm using the GeneratePress theme.

Solution: You can disable the title section in the Theme Options for this WordPress Archive.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.05 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Serhii 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

My site: hidden link

For example, user page: hidden link
How it looks like when user logged-in - hidden link

Wordpress author archive template is ruled by Toolset - hidden link

And problem is that I do not know how to edit or remote this standart white block on the top with help Toolset - hidden link

Is it real or I need edit my WordPress template file archives.php?

New threads created by Christian Cox and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-display-users-custom-fields-on-author-archive/

classic.png
block.png

Hello, since you are using GeneratePress you have the ability to disable this title section in Theme Options.

-- If you are using the classic editor to edit WP Archives:
In the WP Archive editor screen, scroll to the bottom and open the "Theme Options" panel. You can disable the title in the "Disable Elements" options. See classic.png

-- If you are using the block editor to edit WP Archives:
Select the WP Archive block using the Block Navigation menu. In the right column, scroll down to the bottom to find the option to disable the page title. See block.png

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.