Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to bundle WPBakery Page builder plugin in my theme for selling.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 5 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I am trying to build a theme to sell on Themeforest or other website. I am planning to get an extended license of WPBakery Page Builder Plugin and one more Add On plugin for the same page builder.

I believe I do not have to bundle toolset plugins with my theme. I just have to make an installer file and they will be automatically installed from toolset website.

My question here is:

Is it possible to install WP Bakery Page Builder plugin (and one more add on plugin ) just like any toolset plugin i.e. when my client runs theme installer he automatically downloads WPBakery plugins also. Do I have to make a folder where I keep all the WPBakery plugin files and zip them and bundle them in my theme.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Iftikhar

I apologize, I forgot to ask one more thing.

I want the end user to get an exact website as I will build using toolset and WPBakery page builder for demo.

Thanks again

Iftikhar

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

My question here is:
Is it possible to install WP Bakery Page Builder plugin (and one more add on plugin ) just like any toolset plugin i.e. when my client runs theme installer he automatically downloads WPBakery plugins also. Do I have to make a folder where I keep all the WPBakery plugin files and zip them and bundle them in my theme.
==> No - its not possible. You can only use the installer to install or get updates from Toolset plugins. Third party plugins are not supported.

I want the end user to get an exact website as I will build using toolset and WPBakery page builder for demo.
==> Well - you can follow the exact steps as mentioned with the following link:
- https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/how-to-build-toolset-based-themes/
- https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/how-to-build-toolset-based-themes/#6-2-select-plugins-needed-for-your-theme

With Toolset-based themes you are not allowed to put any plugin into the theme as its not supported. You select which plugins should be available with your theme and these plugins will be downloaded through the installer steps. And all plugins you can select are pre-defined by Toolset-based themes.

Here is the video that might help you:
=> hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.