Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Grid of cells outputs 'array' instead of CSS classes

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Rob
2016-11-25 13_11_21-Developer Tools - http___www.vintageheuer.com_news_.png

After adding a grid of cells cell to any layout and then adding CSS classes to the grid of cells, everything saves great.

However, when you visit the front end of the site, all you see is 'Array' instead of your CSS class.

I've highlighted this in the screenshot.

I'm running the latest version of Layouts as of today, 25/11/2016.

It's happening across all of our sites, so I don't think there's a plugin conflict.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Rob

Thanks for contacting us about this.

It is a known issue, with the grid cell, and it has been fixed in development.

We will be publishing a slew of minor hotfixes for our plugins, including Layouts, in preparation for the expected release of WP 4.7 on December 6, and it will be included with that release.

Sorry for the inconvenience you might experience in the meantime.

Rob

Awesome, thanks guys and keep up the great work with Toolset!

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Rob

I'm just reviewing the tickets marked as fixed in next release in anticipation of a slew of updates for the main Toolset plugins intended to be published after the weekend when testing is completed.

It looks as if it should have already been fixed in the previous releases in December and this thread was overlooked, let me know if you still experience any problems.

Rob

This issue is looking OK now. However, there's another weird issue being introduced whereby you click on a row/cell in Layouts to edit the contents and the CSS classes are emptied.

Should I open a new thread for this?

Rob

Sorry, might have close this prematurely,

This issue is looking OK now. However, there's another weird issue being introduced whereby you click on a row/cell in Layouts to edit the contents and the CSS classes are emptied.

Should I open a new thread for this?

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Rob

Can you check again once you apply the update to Layouts 1.9 when it is published (likely Monday)?

If you still see the problem, yes, please, open a new thread.

You can go ahead and close this if the original issue is fixed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.