Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Gravity Forms display problem

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Roberto Ciccolella 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi,

I am having a very bad time with Toolset/Genesis/Gravity Forms.

I am bulding this page:
hidden link

When I am in front end editing mode the form display correctly in two columns inside the post content cell:
hidden link

The problem is when I click the button "CLOSE" on top right bar I get the form broken:
hidden link

The form fields get stacked in one column and the list item as well.

I have to publish this site tomorrow and the client is keen to see it working properly, please help.

Many Thanks

Best Regards
Roberto

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Roberto,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I suspect that this is a css issue that is causing the item to reflow below the next column.

Would you mind providing me with a link to the site that that I can have a look ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

I have already given you the link in my previous message:
hidden link

Thanks
Regards
Roberto

Shane
Supporter

Hi Roberto,

Seems I need to be logged in because of the coming soon page.

I'll enable the private fields so that you can provide me with the credentials.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Roberto,

As suspected this is a css issue with the available space.

If you were to remove the right sidebar let me know if the form starts to reflow correctly.

I believe your form is reflowing based on the space available within the container.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane,

I have to disagree on what you said because in front end editing mode if i click on post cell where the gravity form reside and after that i click to update and also click the update button on top right the form display correctly even with the right boxes in a grid.

See this:
hidden link

Regards
Roberto

Shane,

Please, can you escalate this as a BUG?

I need to publish this site as soon as possible.

Thanks
Regards
Roberto

Shane
Supporter

Hi Roberto,

I won't be able to escalate this until the issue can be verified on a clean install or debugged on a duplicator package.

Since the Gravity Forms plugin is a paid plugin I wouldn't be able to gain access to it normally so what I would like for you to do is to provide me with a duplicator package of the website using the Duplicator plugin so that I can debug the issue and then escalate.

Thanks,
Shane

Hello Shane,

I have installed Duplicator and created a package.
You have access to the back end so feel free to download it and do your testing.

Let me know when you have got the package file so I can remove Duplicator plugin.
I will leave you as an admin until we fix the issue.

Please, try your best to fix the problem since I have promised to make this site live to my client the past Friday so I am delaying.

Many thanks
Best Regards
Roberto

Sorry Shane,

You will need to re-assign the contact page to the Layouts Template for Pages.
Since I was desperate I tried to create a layout just for the contact page with no luck.

See screenshot:
hidden link

Best Regards
Roberto

UPDATE

Shane, I have an update.

I have activated the Genesis Integration plugin and built a specific parent layout for header and footer with a child layout to connect the pages template.

The Gravity Forms issue is now gone but still you have to investigate why without Genesis Integration we have this problem.

So I marked the issue as resolved but actually it still there.

Many Thanks
Best Regards
Roberto

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.