Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Google maps don't show on iPhone

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

If I create two different views, one with the map and one with a post grid.
Can I control them with the same (1) search form on the same page?

map-before-filter.png

The strangest thing ...
After playing around with various layouts I found that removing the bootstrap col setting for xs screen made it possible to have the map before the filter after all.

The initial problem is solved by only declaring col-sm-12 instead of col-xs-12

That means that you can have the map before the filter sections and it is visible on mobile too.

Why It doesn't work on mobile if I use col-xs-12 is something beyond my understanding ...

Very happy 🙂

(I tried controlling two views with one search form and that also worked but I couldn't use Ajax)

It's not intended to place the map in the Filter Editor.
We suggest to insert it in the loop, just above the <wpv-loop> tag (or below it).

I recognise that this works, but it also works on my tests with col-sm and col-xs, it does not matter.

Is it perhaps a malformatted HTML or some additional CSS you apply?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.