Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Google map error – ApiProjectMapError

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

Solution:
You may sometimes see an error that Google Maps API is included multiple time because this happens with certain themes and plugins that are also loading this API.

You can find proposed solution, in this case, with the following reply:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/google-map-error-apiprojectmaperror/#post-652291

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
console Error.jpg
checkApi.jpg
cache.jpg

I have a problem showing the maps in my website. First I have changed the Google api credential because it doesn't worked ok, so I can see the principal map, but I have various maps inside the website than doesn't work ok.

I deleted one direction on the cache but it doesn't run again, I think that the plugin is applying the old API to this searches.

The principal map is in hidden link

And you can check the error, for example, here: hidden link

Thanks you for your help.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support. I would love to assist with getting this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

You may sometimes see an error that Google Maps API is included multiple time because this happens with certain themes and plugins that are also loading this API.

I suspect that there is a plugin or theme conflict that is causing this error to occur. In order to minimize the cause of the issue:
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Please let me know the results.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.