Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Generated Post URL is changing with divi page builder

This support ticket is created 4 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by TobiasS8611 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
toolset url.jpg

Hello together, I`m using the newest divi theme with toolset. I have a lot of pages with types fields. Every Link of an object uses a toolset generated code like f.e.: [wpv-post-url item="10954"]

After working with the divi visual builder in the frontend my toolset links are changing to hidden link'!

They are not functional now. This appears only when I´m working in the Divi frontend builder. In the backend everything is fine. But the backend is getting more slow, so I want to use the newest divi experience. How can I fix this problem?

Example: hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Actually - as per our Docs you can use the divi builder on backend (admin) for now.
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/

We do not support the use of frontend divi builder for now.

Thanks Minesh, the problem is that divi is getting very very slow in the classic editor. Even Elegantthemes is saying that the classic builder is build on a very old software and there will be problems in future.
For me its ok to work in the backend, but I have to enable the newest builder experiance because of performance reasons.

How can I use divi and toolset together?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Both options are not available which you mentioned.

If you check the following Doc:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/

We clearly mentioned the following at top of the page:

To use Toolset within the Divi Builder you must disable The Latest Divi Builder Experience. To do that to go to Divi -> Theme Options, click the Builder tab and in the Advanced section disable The Latest Divi Builder Experience and enable the Classic Editor option. In order to use the Toolset shortcodes user interface, you must edit your pages using Divi Builder from the WordPress backend. The Toolset shortcodes interface will not be displayed when using Divi Builder on the front-end.

This is a limitation and you need to follow the above doc where we clearly mentioned how you can use Divi with Toolset.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! Unfortunatly the problem with the divi frontend builder is still there....

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.