Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Form settings options are limited, add an option to return to the website URL

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by bobS 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Juan.

Author

I am trying to: return to the website URL

I visited this URL: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-cred-forms/

I expected to see: the ability to return to the website URL

Instead, I got: The option to return to a page

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Bob

Thanks for the feedback.

You are right, CRED forms have options to perform a series of actions after the form is submitted, including redirecting to a specific page, but it lacks the option to redirect to the site homepage.

I am adding your suggestion as a feature request to our internal tracking system. Our development team will evaluate it and I am sure it will eventually be implemented in the future.

Regards.

Very Prompt Thank You

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.