Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Flexslider no longer working

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.00 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years, 5 months ago.

Author

Hi There I have a client who recently updated all of their plugins and the result was that toolset has given off a number of warning messages about headers and things no longer working properly.

So I did a fresh install of wordpress and all of the plugins, and then imported the data. although there are no longer any errors the flexslider no longer works. and is completely broken. I thought of just rebuilding this from scratch for them, but no longer find the flexslider in the modules?

Can you advise on how I can get the flexslider working again, and why it is no longer appearing in the modules for me to use.

The FlexSlider Module is downloadable here:
https://toolset.com/home/module-manager/

I as well see on your system that the FlexSlider components are created already (the post types and views).

Hence you would not need to re-download it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.