Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Export Module causes "An error occurred please try again."

This support ticket is created 5 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by shawnW-3 5 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
error-when-exporting.JPG

I am trying to:
Export a module so I can use it on another site.

I expected to see:
Zip File for Module Download

Instead, I got:
"test.ddaudio.com says An error occurred please try again"

See pic...

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Shawn

I saw your chat with Christian.

Do you have any updates?

We restarted the server and reviewed everything, even confirming via telephone with our hosting provider that allow_url_fopen was correctly implemented for this site, and yet it still isn't working. Nothing has changed from the previous information submitted.

If you want to take a look I can provide you with login details once I have an IP address to whitelist.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Could you add a php_info file to your site, as described here: https://toolset.com/toolset-requirements/#how-to-check-which-version-of-php-you-are-actually-using

I'll need to consult with the developer of the Module Manager plugin, but he's offline now, and I'll update here when I've spoken with him, but let me know if I can access that php_info file. (Links you paste here can only be seen by us.)

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Everything was working fine with Toolset. We had a security plugin that was blocking this feature. Module imported. Thank you for your time.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! - problem was caused by a security plugin.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.