Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error with add image field

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dennisC-2 9 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: emerson.

Author
types-plugin-error.jpg

I have added an image custom field. When I try and use the field it add info by clicking the Select Image button. The popup opens like it should, but then instead of showing the Insert Media info I get a message which says "Hacking Attempt..." inside the popup

Dear Dennis,
We search the string "Hacking attempt" and its not found in our plugins. This means that this warning comes from other plugins in your site. It could also be coming from your theme. Are you using some security plugins inside your site? Can you try disabling them, clearing your cache, logout and trying again?

It could also be coming from your web host or other third party security solutions you have installed in your server like CrawlProtect, CrawlTrack. Please double check and you might need to coordinate this with you web host. Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Cheers,
Emerson

at this point the site is in it's vanilla state with zero other plugin installed and the default theme. The only plugin is the Types plugin. The error is coming from the media-upload.php iframe

Okay I have narrowed it down to the smf forum software which loads separate from WP, I should be okay to sort the problem now. Thank you for your assistance

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.