Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error after update of toolset plugins

This support ticket is created 4 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.87 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by berniceK 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
toolset error.jpg

I am trying to:
Update my toolset plugins (types, views and woocommerce views)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
The error was seen on all the pages of the site; on the header

I expected to see:
No error

Instead, I got:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, cannot access private method Astra_Addon_Background_Updater::needs_db_update() in /home/speaksel/public_html/learnindonesianhub.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-theme-settings/compatibility-modules/controllers/toolset-theme-integration-settings-front-end-controller.php on line 363

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, cannot access private method Astra_Addon_Background_Updater::needs_db_update() in /home/speaksel/public_html/learnindonesianhub.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-theme-settings/compatibility-modules/controllers/toolset-theme-integration-settings-front-end-controller.php on line 363

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, cannot access private method Astra_Addon_Background_Updater::is_db_updated() in /home/speaksel/public_html/learnindonesianhub.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-theme-settings/compatibility-modules/controllers/toolset-theme-integration-settings-front-end-controller.php on line 363

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, cannot access private method Astra_Addon_Background_Updater::is_db_updated() in /home/speaksel/public_html/learnindonesianhub.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-theme-settings/compatibility-modules/controllers/toolset-theme-integration-settings-front-end-controller.php on line 363

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please confirm you are using the Astra Pro plugin with Astra theme - If this is correct then this issue is known to us and already reported in front of our Devs.

Can you please confirm first - you are using Astra theme and Astra pro plugin.

Yes, that is right. I am using Astra Theme and Astra Pro.

I suppose, there is nothing that can be done now and just to wait for an update?

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - You may try to downgrade the Astra Pro plugin to version 2.1.4 for now or wait for the update.

I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thanks Minesh. Will wait for your update.

Minesh
Supporter

I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Minesh
Supporter

Our Devs shared a hotfix that will help you to resolve this issue. Please try to follow the instructions given with the following link and try to apply the patch that should help you to resolve your issue:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/php-warning-when-using-astra-pro-plugin-and-toolset-views-or-blocks/

thanks for this Minesh. Will this be fixed in the next toolset update?

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - the fix will be shipped with the next official release that should happen by early next week.

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that the fix for the issue is shipped with Views version 3.1.0.

Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Noted with thanks Minesh.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.