Skip Navigation

[Closed] Editor crashes after wordpress 6.5.2 update

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 6 months, 1 week ago.

Author
crash.PNG

I am trying to: Edit pages or posts, but the editor crashes if toolset view is enabled. The toolset view is updated to newest version (Versio 3.6.14). I tested this on many sites and after wp6.5.2 update this happens.

edit.
Editor only works with these versions:
WordPress 6.5
Types 3.5.2
Toolset Views 3.6.8
(I tested all versions from 3.6.14 to 3.6.8 and this 3.6.8 is only version that does not break editor).

I meant WordPress 6.5.2, but works on 6.5 also with these:
Types 3.5.2
Toolset Views 3.6.8
(I tested all versions from 3.6.14 to 3.6.8 and this 3.6.8 is only version that does not break editor).

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

Could you please check, are there any JS errors in the browser console?

Are there any PHP errors in the debug.log?

If you haven't already, turn on the debug log by editing your wp-config.php file and change the line with WP_DEBUG like so:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
define('WP_DISABLE_FATAL_ERROR_HANDLER',true);

That will create a debug.log file in your /wp-content/ directory which you can examine in any text editor. Try visiting the same page where you observe the problem and then inspect the log. If you don't find the debug.log file it means it didn't generate any warnings or errors.

The topic ‘[Closed] Editor crashes after wordpress 6.5.2 update’ is closed to new replies.