Skip Navigation

[Resolved] eCommerce theme recommendation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I would like to know if there are any well-integrated eCommerce premium themes.

Solution: We don't have a list of preferred themes, but you can search the forum for theme names to see if other users have run into problems.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by leilaG 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi, do you have any recommendations for premium eCommerce themes that integrate well with toolset?

I don't have a list of themes, unfortunately, and I don't know of any exceptionally well-integrated themes to mention. To some degree it depends on the framework the custom theme is using (if there is one), like if it's based on Divi or Avada or if it uses the WPBakery page builder system or Oxygen or Elementor, etc. If I were looking, I would perform a search of the forum using the theme name to see if other Users have had problems or positive experiences. In Google search bar:

site:toolset.com woocommerce "theme name"

Thanks for the information Christian.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.