Skip Navigation

[Resolved] download reaestate boostrap

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alberto 9 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
realestate2.jpg
realestate.jpg

I am trying to:download a demo site real estate boostrap
, but when the downloading is going on, after importing Posts and Images,
I don´t get the green check and never gets to Download and importing Views..
it stays in a loop for ever and doesnt
continue uploading the rest of the demo site
I gave write permission to all the folders site according to the
video of wp-types.com, but it wont work. I dont have a firewall or something
that is stopping the loading or conecction limit in my server.
Do I have to give 777 permitions to the plugins folders also?
I tried with WP 4.1 and WP 4.1.1

thanks for your support , best wishes

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Alberto,

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.

The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alberto,

The issue here seems that your server is timing out with the larger demo imports.

I was able to import the views Tutorial demo.

I suggest that you contact your hosting provider to see what they have to say about this time out issue.

HI Shane, yes, finally after all this work the support from siteground let me know that they have this time out set up.
I was able to download the site to muy localhost and then I uploaded to my server .
but I have a problem in the remote server when I need to update de states it gives me this problem :

<b>Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/salta143/public_html/patagoniarealestate.info/wp-content/plugins/wp-types/embedded/includes/fields-post.php on line 647

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/salta143/public_html/patagoniarealestate.info/wp-content/plugins/wp-types/embedded/includes/fields-post.php:647) in /home/salta143/public_html/patagoniarealestate.info/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1178</b>

I don´t get this problem in my localhost , do I have to open a new ticket to resolve this or can you give me a hint on waht could be the problem?
thanks for your support
best wishes

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alberto,

The best thing to do is to set this ticket as resolved and open a new one since the issues are unrelated

ok thanks for your quick response, best wishes

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.