Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Documentation

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 10 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 10 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

Hi...I think it would be really helpful if you were to create a section called something like "Tips and Tricks'. I just spent several hours trying to figure out how to toggle a gravity form open/closed in the cred forms...because using a simple toggle shortcode was disruptive to the function of my taxonomy selection fields.

Finally, I found a discussion about Shortcodes Ultimate...I installed it and it is awesome, and added a whole bunch of new options and features for my cred forms and for my website in general.

The Tips and Tricks section could have a category selector, and all the great answers you give to folks in the forums could be organized in this area. It might also help you to cut down on support requests. When a solution is found for an issue, it could be turned into a Tip or Trick post and added to that section.

Regards,
Will

Dear William,

I will forward your request to the appropriate person.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,
Caridad

thanks!

Dear William,

I have been told we are already working on such a tool and will be released shortly.

Regards,
Caridad

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.