Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Divi integration top header row missing shopping cart , social icons and contact detials

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I've created a layout using Divi Integration Pluggin.
In my layout, I have a Divi top header row.
In my real DIVI pages in top header row right side appears the WooCommerce shopping cart , social icons, and contact details , but in layout top header row it won't happens.

Solution:
This is considered to be a feature request and we confirm that it's a valid request.

So, we will add this feature when it's possible.

To keep track with newly added features to DIVI integration, please follow the changelog page of the plugin: https://toolset.com/download/toolset-customizr-integration/#changelog

This support ticket is created 8 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by oriolc 8 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

I've created a layout using Divi Integration Pluggin.
In my layout, i have a Divi top header row.
In my real divi pages in top header row right side appears the woocommerce shopping cart and other stuff, but in layout top header row it won't happens.
There is a way to show this right icons?
My example pages are: hidden link as original Divi page and hidden link as layout page.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I quickly set up a fresh test site with Divi and WooCommerce and the required Toolset plugins (Types, Views, Layouts, Divi integration, WooCommerce Views) and generated the default layouts automatically to double check what is involved.

The Divi layouts integration plugin makes a header cell available to reproduce the divi header bar with the social icons and contact details which are available in the divi theme options.

But the theme appears to have some custom code which is triggered when WooCommerce is active to add the additional UI elements for the cart etc. to the header bar.

The integration plugin doesn't have the same code, I'm afraid. I don't know what your PHP level is but the only thing I can suggest is to look through the Divi source code to see how that content is added and then to reproduce it yourself.

I'm sorry I don't have anything more useful to offer.

Thankyou Nigel. I only have another question?
I did what you tell me but I have another problem. I'm working with a Child Theme and i would want to save that changes forever.
I have my Divi child but i don't know how to include that changes in Divi layouts integration forever where i told you in previous message.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Oriol

Firstly, apologies for the delay in replying, I was travelling Friday.

I spoke to our developers and they have agreed that our integration plugin should reproduce the default Divi header behaviour in full, adding the missing icon links when you activate WooCommerce, and so I am escalating this thread as a bug which means it should receive attention soon.

Without looking at the code you have identified myself I can't tell you what to do with it, though if you are using a child theme you should be able to add it to the functions.php file of the child theme and expect it to be preserved when you update your parent theme. But if you are not sure I would recommend waiting for a fix to be published.

Hello Oriol,

I’m Mohammed Toolset support second tier and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

I'm working on the issue, please wait and I will get back to you soon.

Thanks.

Hi Oriol,

After discussing your requests with our development team, we agreed that they are valid requests.
but to be honest, we can't implement them in the current development cycle because we already overloaded with too many requests and trying to implement them.

FYI, implementing feature requests depends on the amount of requests regarding each single request from our client in addition to its priority.

We may implement these features and to keep track with newly added features to DIVI integration, please follow the changelog page of the plugin: https://toolset.com/download/toolset-customizr-integration/#changelog

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thank you for your understanding.

I found myself the way to do it.
Thank you very much.
Expect you can implement this changes in next features.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.