Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Divi Theme Top Header Still Missing Secondary Nav and WooCommerce Integration

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I'm using WooCommerce / Divi / Types and Views, the top Nav is missing the navigation that comes packaged with Divi to display a cart with number of products.

In a past thread, almost a year ago, this was added as a feature request, but it still appears to be broken: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/divi-top-header-row/

Has there been any progress on this request? What's the work around to incorporate Divi's WooCommerce Nav?

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 2.10.32 PM.png

Hi, this functionality is currently supported in the social icons area. Go to Appearance > Customize > Header & Navigation > Header Elements and check Show Social Icons. I'm attaching a screenshot of the default design here. Please let me know if I have misunderstood your request, and I'll take another look.

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.18.45 PM.png

hidden link

Sorry, I have Layouts and Divi layouts enabled as well.

I have them enabled as well and the shopping cart is showing for me with the number of items in the cart as expected. So I'm curious about your theme and any customizations you may have added. In the future, you'll get the fastest support by providing your debug information with every ticket. It lets me see what plugins and versions you have activated currently on your site. We have an excellent article with instructions located here: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

As a test, could you temporarily disable all plugins except WooCommerce and Toolset plugins? If you're using a Divi Child theme, please temporarily switch back to the default Divi theme. Is the cart icon visible now?

If so, try re-enabling the theme and plugins one at a time until you discover which one is causing the problem. If not, I'll need to do some deeper analysis.

Would it be possible for me to access your wp-admin area to create a clone of your site and run some tests locally without breaking anything live? I would need to install the Duplicator plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator) to create the clone. If you approve, please provide login credentials here in the private reply area and I will begin.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.